Family Equality Council
The Family Equality Council is changing attitudes and policies to ensure all families are respected, loved, and celebrated—especially families with parents who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender.
PO Box 206, Boston, MA 02133
People with a lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer parent
COLAGE is a national movement of children, youth, and adults with one or more lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/or queer (LGBTQ) parent/s. We build community and work toward social justice through youth empowerment, leadership development, education, and advocacy.
4509 Interlake Ave N, #180
Seattle, WA 98103
Greater Boston PFLAG
Greater Boston PFLAG offers help for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Greater Boston PFLAG offers help for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) youth, their families and communities around the topic of sexual identity.
Through support, education, resources, and advocacy, we foster dialogue, create safe environments, and open hearts and minds to help:
- LGBT youth to achieve happiness, acceptance, and self-esteem
- Parents to understand and connect with their children
- Families to work through sometimes difficult feelings
- Schools and other institutions to provide safe environments
- Society to counter violence and negative stereotypes
781-891-5966, Helpline: 866-427-3524, www.gbpflag.org
P.O. Box 541619
Waltham, MA 02454